Permanent, full-time (remote or office based)
£18,000 – £21,000 per annum
Based in Tunbridge Wells, Patch is a digital marketing agency specialising in the business tourism sector. Over the past 11 years we’ve created a culture that breeds openness, honesty and transparency across everything we do internally and externally.
Our key services include looking after all-things marketing; from social media organic and paid strategies, SEO & PPC campaigns; website design and build, media planning & buying, copywriting, PR and overall marketing strategy. We’re looking for a brilliant writer to focus on longer-form content as well as possible social media support where applicable.
You’ll be enthusiastic, personable and lover of words! You’ll have a strong ability to understand briefs and adapt to their tone of voice.
We’re looking for people that want to grow and take ownership of everything that’s asked of them. growth is impressive (covid aside) and in 2019 we won three awards which we want to build on.
We’ll bring the tools, guidance and environment; you bring your personality and skill.
What does the day-to-day role look like?
For our clients we typically provide:
- Regular blogs
- Press releases
- Web pages
- Newsletter content
- Google ad copy
- Running clients’ social media campaigns from conception through to execution
- Write social content and blog posts
- Come up with creative campaign ideas for clients
What we’d like you to have…
- A passion for all things content and a desire to increase knowledge around digital marketing, specifically social media and copywriting
- A people person – our clients love us and they’ll love you
- Being engaging, competent, driven, and confident will set you apart from the rest.
- You’ll naturally be a person that takes ownership of your actions
- Amazing organisational and multi-tasking skills. You’ll see our CRM as the greatest thing as it’ll save time and avoid confusion.
- Great phone, email and face to face manner
- Creative flair for digital marketing content ideas
What you can expect from us
- Training in-house
- A culture that lets you flourish
- Support from each member of our team
- Opportunities to develop your skill-set and progress within the company
- Competitive salary and package.
- 4.5-day weeks